SOELPEC XR-5 Display
Estimated Delivery in 3-4 Weeks -
- 5 Inch Touchscreen Display
- Fully Customizable RGB Illumination
- 33 Telemetry Configurable LEDs
- Illuminated Push Buttons on Each Side
- Fully 6061 Aluminum Anodized Structure
- Telemetry Light Bar on Bottom Section
- Compact USB Type-C Connection
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- XR-5 Display
- Type-C USB Cable
- 2x Carbon Fiber Mounting Brackets
- Adjustable Mount Accessories
- Countersunk Mounting Screws
- 3mm and 4mm Allen Keys
- SOELPEC Stickers
- Quick Start Guide
- XR-5 Display comes with adjustable mounting brackets for all popular wheelbases on the market. It also includes a 1/4 in thread hole for additional mounting support.
- We recommend you to download and install the latest version of SimHub for utilizing all the illumination and dashboard functionalities of the display. All you need to do is simply select the SOELPEC - XR-5 Display in the devices section.
- In order to download and install the dedicated SOELPEC Dashboard, you can head out to our Support page.
- It is recommended to use a powered USB hub for higher brightness levels.
Join SOELPEC Discord Server to be a part of our growing community and ask for advice & help.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us by filling our Contact Form
Shipping costs are based on the weight and size of your order. Simply add the desired products to your shopping cart to use the shipping costs calculator.
The price stated does not include taxes. Buyers will be responsible for any applicable import duties or fees.
Utilizing a 6061 aluminum CNC structure with a high-quality anodized finish, the XR-5 Display offers a premium look and feel.
Featuring illuminated tactile buttons, XR-5 Display allows you to bind any button input for use with dashboard functions or any in-game controls.
RGB Light Bars
XR-5 Display offers even more unique use cases with its distinctive RGB Light bars, providing configurable telemetry information, animations, and delta timing indicators.
The 5-inch touch display is surrounded by 33 individual telemetry-controlled LEDs, easily programmable via SimHub to show any desired information.